Twelve gently used Syndicate Crown/MACC TANK™ MX’s in great condition are in stock! Units were used for the Syndicate Crown/MACC events only and will be available only for pickup onsite at the event as soon as the MACC ends on 5/29/22.
Save $500 from attending the CrossFit Semifinals. Only 12 used Syndicate Crown/MACC TANK™ MX’s are in stock so get one while you still can!
This is a fantastic deal only offered once.
The TANK™ MX continues the evolution of this unique push sled on wheels. The core technology that makes all TANK™ models unique is that unlike resistance sleds, they can be run indoors or outdoors on any surface without gouging. On all TANK™ models the resistance also increases the faster you push it, so each user can choose their resistance on the fly, without stopping to load or unload plates.
Features of the MX:
- In addition to the 3 levels of resistance on the M4, MX resistance can be increased by 25% on all 4 wheels with the flip of the MX Mode lever.
- To handle the added resistance, the MX tires are larger and wider than previous models.
- A lower push point is indicated on the handles, adding variety to the targeting of muscle groups
- An optional weight horn is available for athletes who want to perform more intense towing exercises.
- With an optional Stacking Kit, MX can be stacked 3 high for more compact storage and transportation. MX handles are removable without tools and can be stored within the stack.
Features of All TANK Models
Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer depending on the user’s age, conditioning level, and fitness goals.
Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a novel exercise experience that users love
All TANK™ models enable High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) in which bursts of acceleration and speed for 14 minutes of a TANK™ workout is the equivalent of an hour on a treadmill.
A Group Anchor Station is available that houses all the weights and training tools selected for a 10 person group TANK™ workout, with portability to any location inside or outdoors.
10 year warranty on frame and welds and 1 year on parts and finish on workmanship and materials
U.S. patent pending